The Semper U.S. Treasury Money Market Fund is pleased to offer online account access to our shareholders. Our online service allows you to view your account(s), redeem shares, view transaction history, and perform maintenance changes to your account(s). It is our goal to provide you with the most accessible and current information regarding your account(s). Please follow these simple steps to register your account(s) with our online services:
New User? Please select the Register Now link below
Enter your account number.
Enter your Social Security Number
Select the Register button
Follow the instructions to establish your User ID, PIN, and account preferences
Important notice, please read. We have added an additional security layer requiring an extra step to access your account in certain situations. To successfully login when the additional step is requested, please follow the instructions below:
1. On the initial Login page, enter your User ID and select the Login button.
2. When the Sign In Challenge page is displayed, the system will send you an e-mail with a One Time Password (OTP). While waiting to receive the e-mail, you must leave the Sign In Challenge page open. If you close it, you will have to start the login process again and wait to receive another e-mail. If you end up receiving multiple e-mails, use only the latest one.
3. As soon as you receive the e-mail, enter the 6 character code provided in the e-mail into the One-time password (OTP) field on the Sign In Challenge page. The e-mailed One-time password (OTP) is case sensitive, so please make sure to enter the value exactly as it is provided in the e-mail. If it is easier, you may "copy" the value from the e-mail and "paste" it into the field.
4. Once you enter the OTP from the e-mail into the One-time password (OTP) field on the Sign In Challenge page, select the Register this Computer checkbox. This will register your computer and will allow you to skip this step the next time you log in from this same computer.
5. After entering the information on the Sign In Challenge page, select the Submit button to proceed.
6. When the Login page is displayed again, enter the PIN that you have always used to access your account and select the Login button.
7. Provided that all your information is entered accurately, you will now be able to access your account.
For log-in assistance, please contact a Shareholder Services Representative at 844-798-4874. Shareholder Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.
Before investing you should carefully consider the Fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. This and other information is in the prospectus, which may be obtained by calling (844) 798-4874. Please read the prospectus carefully before you invest.
You could lose money by investing in the Fund. Although the Fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it cannot guarantee it will do so. An investment in the Fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. The Fund's sponsor has no legal obligation to provide financial support to the Fund, and you should not expect that the sponsor will provide financial support to the Fund at any time.
Daily Net Shareholder Flows: Shows daily net shareholder flows (inflows minus outflows) over the last six months for the fund.
Daily Liquid Assets: Regulations require that a money market mutual fund hold at least 10% of its total assets in daily liquid assets that can be readily converted to cash in one business day. The graph shows the percentage of daily liquid assets over the last six months for the fund.
Weekly Liquid Assets: Regulations require that a money market mutual fund hold at least 30% of its total assets in weekly liquid assets that can be readily converted to cash in five business days. The graph shows the percentage of weekly liquid assets over the last six months for the fund.
Market-Based NAV per Share: Money market funds that transact at a stable price are required by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to report instances on Form N-CR when the Fund's current NAV per share deviates downward from its intended stable price of $1.00 by more than ¼ of 1 percent, $0.9975.
www.sec.gov - where user may obtain the most recent 12 months of publicly available information filed by the money market fund under Rule 30b1-7 (relating to Form N-MFP).